Thursday, October 1, 2009

Okay, It's Time

I'm back. Where have I been, you may be asking? Or not, you may not care, and that's fine too. Just around the time we moved last year, and on through the summer, I was sooooo unbelievably tired. Sleeping 9 or 10 hours at night, and napping during the day, and finding no relief. It turns out, I had sleep apnea, which causes fatigue. Oh, and restless leg syndrome, which causes fatigue. Oh, and iron deficiency, which causes fatigue. Oh, and vitamin D deficiency, which...you guessed it, causes fatigue. So, if I met you last year around this time, please forgive me because there is virtually no way I remember your name.

Due to the consistent encouragement of family and friends, I am determined to pick this blog back up again. While my writing temporarily ceased, my locavore attempts did not. So, with the assistance of my new vitamin regimen and my killer bi-pap machine (yes, it kills me to wear it) here I go.

(not right here. you'll have to go to my next post.)

No comments: